St. Matthew's Episcopal Church is located at 1515 Mifflin Avenue, Ashland, Ohio, between Route 42 and Claremont Avenue. You are looking for a brown A-frame building next to a colorful daycare center.
Directions from Town
- Find Claremont Avenue and travel south-west, away from the Ashland University campus.
- Turn left at Mifflin Avenue. (It's a traffic light. There's a large water tank near the corner.)
- Look for our "The Episcopal Church Welcomes You" sign on your left, just after a cluster of small apartment buildings and a daycare center. (If you get to the next traffic light, you have gone too far.)
University students: We are a bit more than a mile from campus. Allow about 25 minutes to walk.
Directions from the Interstate
- Exit I-71 at US 250, and head toward Ashland.
- Turn left at US 42. (It's a traffic light.)
- Turn right on Mifflin Avenue. (A traffic light)
- Look for our "The Episcopal Church Welcomes You" sign on your right. (If you get to the next traffic light, you have gone too far.)
Sunday morning worship at 10 a.m.
Bible Study at 10:30 a.m. Thursdays
Evening Eucharist at 5:00 p.m. Thursdays
Rev. Kay Neel Ashby is Rector of St. Matthew's Episcopal Church in Ashland, Ohio.